We Speak Your Language! translate

7/27/2014

Thaïs si bot goinfre To ne Eastwood

This is not going to be easy. 

Now she knows I'm awake. 
I should record this.
Her.
Or just turn the music up.
Something I could tell her
That would blow her mind
Or her faith.
And then the cats would stay. 
But how quickly I forget
Nothing ever goes away.

Why bother good? 
When bad is here to play. 
How quickly I forget
Nothing ever goes away

When home becomes a hindrance
And roots reveal decay.
Turn the other cheek I speak. 
Blessings enfilade.

Well I'll go tell her that she was just.
And I the loss of a loss of trust.

Screaming so much it reads down time. 
Stop trying to help because I am the up every Read 
damn time. 
Want to make sure that the cats-
You must've erased it already
United is the first time 
she's ever sent me. 
But how quickly I forget. 
Nothing ever goes away.

Why bother life?
When if it's here to stay
How quickly We'll forget. 
Nothing ever goes away

Pour Ree, ma bon vivant piquant!

No comments:

Post a Comment